Here's little riah girl in her baking hat, busy making her Valentines.
Little buddies: Oliver and Timmy trying to color together.
Oliver with his Mama
I love this picture of Berkeley helping herself to some frosting. Why bother putting it on a cookie first?
Caleb, making one of my favorites of his expressions :)
my date to the Valentine party. He was a little bent out of shape at this point. Some of the moms brought the kids outside to the lake, and a few of the kids (LT included) decided it would be fun to run into the water, socks, shoes, and all! Timmy could not get it out of his mind, he wanted back in that water! We are going to have a FUN summer at the lake!
On the real Valentines day, (Saturday), we let Timmy go up to the cabin by himself for the daywith Grandpa and Grandma. I packed up all his stuff and put it by the front door. He was excited to have his high chair on the floor and was eagerly waiting for his ride to show up!
My parents came and got the puppies since we were going to be gone for the night and it was fun to have a few hours to ourselves! That almost never happens!! Most every time we get a babysitter it's so we can work together or play in the volleyball league, so it was a real treat :) Tim made me an awesome brunch and I showed my gratefulness by dropping his cell phone straight into my cup of coffee. What?! Why and how did I get so clumsy? Sorry babe. Later that night we went to a Valentines day dinner party that our friends put on and cooked everything and the food was so amazing!!! Filet mignon and mushrooms. Oh. my. I was in a happy place for sure.


And in other news, Rolly is now living at Mom and Dad's! So that leaves us with one dog. After two months with 2 pups, I must say that one dog is a lot less work. But guess what? I miss the little guy! No one misses him more than Colbie, though. She still cries most nights without him to snuggle so it's been a little rough, but we'll get through it.
So back to Valentines day,Timmy was in bed already by the time we showed up at the cabin, but here he is the next morning with Grandpa and Grandma

We left the cabin the next day to celebrate little Anika turning 4!!! Her birthday party was SO fun for all the kiddos. I don't think Timmy looked at me more than twice the whole night, he was having way too much fun.
Here's Kanners blowing out her candles. This girl has so much spunk.
Here's Kanners blowing out her candles. This girl has so much spunk.
Like Dad said at the party, "She's all heart, and she's always looking for fun!" Well said, Dad.

a scavenger hunt for some very excited kids!

Grandma and Kanners. Happy Birthday little Sweetie!!

2 comments:
Hooray for parties! Timmy is the loads of fun, non-stop guy. I love all the pictures- it's fun to see Riah, and the Potts kids too- all growing up- so darling. My favorite expression, though, is Anika's face in the last picture. That is a classic. Shows her just as she is- bubbling over!
I love your family, all of you! So special and unique. Bummer that we missed Anika's party. I love that girl. You and Timmy are precious together! What a delightful time you all had.
Post a Comment