Sunday, May 3, 2009

oh BOY!!

we are thrilled! our little Timmy is going to have a baby brother, and he shall be called little Jack!
we found out on Friday, so when we got home we told LT he was going to have a little bro and he didn't understand, but he does get excited when we talk about babies, because he loves babies! We hope that is still the case when we have one permanently in the house. Right now we are really enjoying the stage we are in. Timmy is a complete joy while keeping us very busy, and we have been enjoying daydreaming about our new little one these last few months.
Well, I'm not much of a pregnant picture poser, :), but its kind of cool to remember the day that we found out. Tim doesn't pick up the camera too often, so I'm glad I have a momento from the day! Since I neglected to change into a cute maternity shirt for the shot, you also get to see my belly button, popping out in all of its pregnant glory. Oh dear. Anyway, here it is, the first of many, many brother pictures:
21 weeks pregnant with Timmy's little brother!! And LT, doesn't he just look happy about it or what?
On our way home from the ultrasound on Friday, Tim mentioned that it was probably a good thing that God has chosen to give us another boy. "What if we had a girl and she didn't like watching football with us like you do, honey? What would you do? Would you have to go shopping with her or something?" Oh man. I think I would have figured it out, but I appreciate his concern :) He continued to assure me that being the only woman of the house will be a treat. I've been promised many Saturday morning breakfasts, (my husband's specialty), made by Tim and the boys. Who could turn that down? Not this woman. Besides, I don't think they have to worry about me....I know I'm a girl who has always adored the color pink, but I gotta tell you, I'm really loving all the blue in my life these days.

4 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Teehee! Well, I waited a few days! I thought you'd texted everyone already! :) ---whoops!
How can I keep such exciting news to myself for long, huh!?!!!?
lova ya & cute belly pic! LT DOES look excited!

Jess said...

yay! congrats!

Brooke said...

Yay, for your family! Brothers are sweet and wild all at the same time. Oh, you guys are going to have much fun together. The belly picture is beautiful! Wishing you all many blessings.

Malena said...

Great picture. I think that's one for lil' brother's baby book. I'm so curious to see what he's like!