well, we are finally getting used to the chillier weather! I must say the crisp Fall days are welcome and perfect for enjoying a nice walk outside with a warm sweater and a cup of coffee in hand. We are enjoying the kids so much. Timmy is talking like crazy and picking up on everything. He still wants to go outside and play every day despite the rain, and he is always able to talk someone into going out to play with him.
Jackson is growing by the day. His chubby little cheeks indicate that breastfeeding is going well, and I am thrilled that he has been sleeping 6 hours or so at night in his own crib (still in our room), so I am emerging from what I call the "newborn fog" and beginning to join the world again. Hello there, everyone! It's good to be back :)
Jackson is growing by the day. His chubby little cheeks indicate that breastfeeding is going well, and I am thrilled that he has been sleeping 6 hours or so at night in his own crib (still in our room), so I am emerging from what I call the "newborn fog" and beginning to join the world again. Hello there, everyone! It's good to be back :)Last Saturday morning was a highlight for me, I got to go jogging with Mal around the lake, just like old times. Last time I did that I was something like 4 months pregnant with Jack and my gut was telling me it was time to transition to walking only.
Anyway, back to Saturday. The jog was great and I love one on one time with my sister.
We took the boys out to the water in the afternoon just for the fun of it. Timmy had a blast watching the scuba divers get all of their gear on and get into the water, and watching the trains go by.
The boys just chillin on a nice Fall day.

Ouch. Timmy banged up his face pretty good on Sunday morning when we were getting ready to go to church. Well, we didn't make it to church that morning, but at least we tried. There's always next week. He's just fine, but I was again reminded how upsetting it is when one of your children gets hurt, and it reminds me that a lot of things I worry about really aren't at all important in comparison to the well being of people I love.

3 comments:
Ouch, that last picture makes me cringe!!-- I don't like it!In fact I really don't! Uhhh!
The other pictures are adorable though! The boys "chill'n" is so funny... since when does Timmy chill!??!! He is so cute and active and so... Timmy!! Love them all!
And yes, welcome out of the newborn fog... that is a perfect name for that stage. I had never been in as much of one as I had after Greta and I can relate, it is SO NICE to come back again!
Lets going jogging again soon girl!
Ouch, too! Glad that he is okay and you are all doing well! Jackson looks so cute. Wishing your family many blessings and a Happy Thanksgiving.
Ooohh.. I have to say- I hate that picture! Take it off! :( Looks WAY worse than it did on the phone picture. Good thing I know he's all good now, poor thing. Love our jog time, too! So missed it today- felt like a slug/ slave-to-the-kitchen / lame-o. :( Here's to next week!
Post a Comment