I can't believe there are 8 of them already...and more to come. They love each other like siblings. Never a dull moment with these ones around! I had lots of help celebrating my birthday this year over the span of a couple days. So while they were all together, I had to snap a picture. Because in a few weeks, they will have changed and grown again. Ebbs, why are you so cute?


3 comments:
aww they are all so cute! Man I miss you guys!
Hmmmm.... I just WONDER what the next two will be!!???!!!???
I love that picture of all 8- It looks like such a big crowd of kiddos and you're right, they all love eachother like siblings, for better and for worse! teehee! :)
Hopefully the weather will clear up and we can enjoy some fresh air... Can spring FINALLY come please?!!?! All I want to do is just go for a walk w/o it pouring or snowing on us! Is it too much to ask!?!
NEway, love the pics! And thanks again for letting us celebrate your b-day w/ you! xoxo!
Awesome picture! It's amazing, really. That was a fun few hours- I really enjoyed it. Yes, they are all so loving together- it is priceless. And when I see that picture, I'll remember the crazy /fun afternoon, and also think of Josiah saying in distress, "Caleb is making me very hot! I'm so sweaty!"
Post a Comment