Friday, March 27, 2009

Jess


Jess came up to visit us, and I think we all felt honored that a high school girl would choose to spend her spring break with us! Let's just say she got her fill of diaper talk and the whole works. But, that's life when you're hanging out with a bunch of Mom's I guess. Between the 4 of us we did manage to squeeze in some fun shopping time, a morning jog, a few trips out to eat, video games, movies, swimming, and a whole lot of lattes. Oh, and even a trip to the space needle, courtesy of Dani.

Jess and I were eating one of Tim's famous cinnamon rolls for breakfast when I asked her if I could take a few pics of her before she left. She agreed, so we rushed upstairs to get ready. She laughed as I took 70 pictures of her in a matter of 20 minutes. I explained to her my usual photo victim is just nearly 18 months old, so rushing through photos is the name of my game :)

Thank you, Jess, for hanging with us and for letting me take these of you. You're just beautiful, both inside and out, and we enjoyed your stay so much. If only I had thought to get some of you in your shutter shades, that would have been perfect.
We Love ya, cuz!!








OK, so this last one is my fave :)



2 comments:

Jess said...

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for keeping me busy and making it a fun experiance!
Jess

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

LOVE the pics, all of them! The top one is so pretty!!! (Jess, you got some killer eyes! :)
That's great you got some snap shots in!!! See, if I WAS on time that day, it probably wouldn't have happened! It pays to be late sometimes I guess!