a few weeks ago we had one of those wonderful Saturdays, where we played hard all morning and stayed in our jams until lunchtime. I went upstairs for a little bit while Tim made a PB&J for Timmy to eat for lunch. I came downstairs to a quiet kitchen. Not exactly normal in our house. Tim held his finger up to his lips, "Shhhhh. He's asleep." I walked over to his high chair and couldn't believe my eyes. My boy loves his mealtimes, but here he was, fast asleep, mid-sandwich!

He was out.

He's a smart kid. He's not worried, he knows the sandwich will still be there when he wakes up.

and then the neck starts to give in. A high chair is no place for an afternoon nap! There are some days when you are so tired, not even a wet cloth wiping the jelly off your face could break your slumber.
It's a good thing he has us around to carry him up to bed. What a life...

5 comments:
how PRECIOUS!!! I love that you got some snaps of that! :)
So sweet!
That's just adorable... I guess that's what happens when you NEVER stop moving all day long- someone puts you in a chair you can't get out of and you have no choice but to fall asleep!!
aww how precious!! What a cute little guy!
He is so cute! I love the jam around the face!
Post a Comment