Have you ever met my favorite two year old? Just a few times, right? ;)
We went out to play the the other day, and I brought my camera. Look out, I got a little carried away. But two year olds are just so much fun...
I especially love it when he says, "I'm two!"
Being completely in love with yard tools of any kind, LT was thrilled when I let him sit in the wheelbarrow with all four of our pumpkins, that are still waiting to be carved.


I think he spotted an airplane overhead, which is always exciting.

A boy and his pup. These two make nice little playmates.
Speaking of our pup...Colbie knows how to get filthy in less than 2.5 seconds. Quite a talent, I tell you. She's certainly a tomboy at heart. When I tell other folks what kind of dog we have, they reply, "Oh, a little purse dog!" Ha!Do you really see me putting her in my purse?
Didn't think so! :)

A boy and his tractor....oh, I wish you could hear his sound effects.
Vroom, Vroom!

Sweet boy.

I guess the pumpkins earned a little affection from my boy...


Hmmm....I think I am on to something here. Next time I want him to stay still, I will just have to pull out the wheelbarrow and throw a few pumpkins in. Perfect!
I love how our yard is always cluttered with soccer balls, basketballs, and footballs. It just reminds me of Little T and how much fun he has in the yard.
This last shot is for my family. If this isn't the Magnussen chin shot, I don't know what is!
3 comments:
Ah, love the pictures Annie! You are quite the photographer! :) Love that little two year old also... pretty soon he will have a little two year old buddy!
That Magnussen chin cracks me up... yep- he's got one alright!
Amazing! Those pictures are all just stellar- I can't pick a favorite. YOu must have had such fun capturing LT in his element. Beats the "professional" photos by miles. (Can you see him smiling at JC Penny Studio on a scratchy carpet?) What a cool kid he is. :)
Wow! Has timmy grown! Those pictures are so amazing A. He looks so cute!
Post a Comment