This is my son, Mr. Independent.

My two year old "big boy" is definitely doing all kinds of big boy things, including:
- riding his little balance bike all over the neighborhood! His furthest ride so far is 2 miles, and he's getting so speedy that there are times I have to run to keep up with him!
-he's potty trained! Who knew that he would be about a hundred times easier to potty train than our dog? What a relief.
-he has been "teaching" Jackson a few things. He likes to sit down with him and "show him colors". So far, Jackson knows all of his primary colors. OK, that last part was not at all true. But I'm sure all of this "teachin" is going to pay off someday.


Oh, speaking of big boys.....I guess you could say I have two of them!
This is one of the craziest pictures I have ever taken! I caught Colbie mid-yawn. Doesn't she look ferocious? Even Jack looks surprised!
Found two little teeth popping up the day before Jack's half birthday. It won't be long before this gummy grin is gone!

"Let Timmy do it" is something we hear many times each day.
That, and, "No one has to help him. He's a big boy now!"
Oh, boy. He's determined, and maybe a little stubborn. I have no idea where that comes from. :)
My two year old "big boy" is definitely doing all kinds of big boy things, including:
- riding his little balance bike all over the neighborhood! His furthest ride so far is 2 miles, and he's getting so speedy that there are times I have to run to keep up with him!
-he's potty trained! Who knew that he would be about a hundred times easier to potty train than our dog? What a relief.
-he has been "teaching" Jackson a few things. He likes to sit down with him and "show him colors". So far, Jackson knows all of his primary colors. OK, that last part was not at all true. But I'm sure all of this "teachin" is going to pay off someday.
These two sweeties...

they are such good buddies already!

Oh, speaking of big boys.....I guess you could say I have two of them!
Jack on his 6 month birthday.
This is one of the craziest pictures I have ever taken! I caught Colbie mid-yawn. Doesn't she look ferocious? Even Jack looks surprised!
Found two little teeth popping up the day before Jack's half birthday. It won't be long before this gummy grin is gone!
Just in case there weren't enough pictures in this post, I'll throw one more in, just for good measure. And because I don't get tired of seeing pictures of my babies. Or taking pictures of them. But I guess that's obvious.

5 comments:
Love these babies (I mean big boys)!
Oh my goodness A! Why are you little boys so cute and BIG!!?? haha! I LOVE Jack's arms in his 6 mo. pics! Love them so much, just looking at them makes me want to walk on over for a visit! :)
Oh they are so cute! I love Jack's rolls - he's just delicious! Timmy is so great with him too. You guys are so blessed and we love your family. Colbie really does look ferocious, but she is just as sweet as the rest of you! I'm determined that one (or both) of my girls will end up marrying into your family someday :) That would be so awesome!
Lisa, your girls would be a welcome addition to our family, that's for sure! Would it be too old school of us to do arranged marriages, because it's really tempting :) I say we go for it! We would definitely look forward to those family get-togethers!
Love those boys! OK that pic w/ Colbie is actually hilarious! I think it could win a photo contest! It looks like it would be a calandar page w/ cartoon captions... lets think of something witty to say...
Post a Comment