The other night I was headed out to the gym for a much needed workout. I was waiting for my Mom to come and pick me up and the guys were getting bundled to go outside and play! I wanted to snap this quick photo of them. This is a typical night at our home, with Timothy pulling at one of us to get outside with him, and Jack in the baby carrier along for the ride. Tim made the genius discovery that Jack will be super warm in the carrier zipped right into his coat with him. Alone time for me doesn't happen to often, so I do appreciate a little break from time to time and a good workout was just what I needed. Besides, my little guys were in good hands. I don't even think they noticed I was gone :)
I have to point out that my husband is wearing flip flops with socks. If anyone can pull it off, it's him! And I thought I was the one to forego being fashionable in the name of rushing around with my kids. He's quite a guy, my husband is.
I have to point out that my husband is wearing flip flops with socks. If anyone can pull it off, it's him! And I thought I was the one to forego being fashionable in the name of rushing around with my kids. He's quite a guy, my husband is.
3 comments:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Andrea, you are blessed with an amazing husband and father for your children. I am too and I can't imagine it any other way. We are very lucky girls! Oh, and I LOVE the outfit :) He should wear that to church sometime :)
Awesome! That is sweet. Glad you got this snapshot of what life is like right now- the boys will love that later!
Post a Comment