Wednesday, May 19, 2010

worth the wait...

Soooo...


I know what you're thinking....I ordered one of those little dolls from the magazines to take pictures of. Think again! I would never order one of those, especially when I have access to the real thing.


This is my newest niece, baby Rosalie!


How cute is she?!



Very.
Cute.


She finally showed up on April 27, 2010. I say "finally", because let's just say the little gal was in no hurry to join us.

But now that she's here, she seems to be enjoying herself!

I mean really...who can argue that napping + eating on demand wouldn't be pure bliss?



She does do a little looking around...





but it's right back to sleep again in no time.











Sar and I don't know why she kept waking...but we're sure it wasn't all the hat and headband changes...or the 3 other kids that were running around all over the place.





At any rate, she was a great sport! I guess as baby #3 in the family, you kind of have to be. Yep, I am speaking from experience on this one ;)




But, we figure she owed us a little fun..after keeping us waiting all of that time.



It just reminds me that some things are harder to wait for than others. But once they're here, you might appreciate them even more.





Nothing adds more joy to a family like a new baby.



Welcome, Little Rosalie.



You were so worth waiting for.




love, auntie




6 comments:

Grammy and Gramps said...

Oh, sweetie...I am laughing and crying and oohing and ahhing...such a beautiful baby Rosalie. And you captured her sweetness so well!

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Great job on the pics sister! I love how you captured her! Just looking at her pictures makes me feel relaxed and peaceful the pictures are all so gentle! :)
Love em! And Welcome Rosalie!!!

Malena said...

AHHHH!!!! Those are soooo awesomely beautiful!! Great job! Great baby! She just looks perfectly precious. I love them all. VERY cool that you girls got together to do this, despite all the kids running around, etc- totally worth the effort. What a great record of her newborn stage. Hope to see these hanging up on the wall eventually! :)

Sweet Pea Potts said...

She is so sweet! Beautiful pictures too :)

Hunter, Andrea, Colten, & Faith said...

Aww she is beautiful!! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Wow Andi, these pictures look so professional. What a beautiful little baby girl, and how special that you documented her earliest days as a new family member. These shoukld be framed!