Wednesday, May 12, 2010

a-ha!

Well, well....look who I caught semi-cuddling on the couch a while back! While usually I am the one who would like to be nuzzled in to this favorite spot next to my hubby, I am quite thrilled that it happened to be Colbie on this evening!
Just the thought of seeing my husband snuggled up next to little Colbie makes me laugh, and now that I have a visual, I am thrilled.
I am easily entertained, I know.
Thanks hon for making me laugh. You guys look SUPER CUTE together!!

2 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

That's funny! Well... afterall, you're coming up on the 2 years marker... you just may be seeing some more snuggling from these two in the months to come ;)

Malena said...

He he... that is too funny. The birthday buddies! Yes, Dani's right, T just might be growing to love his furry daugter. Ha ha.