Thursday, September 2, 2010

is this my blog?!


I guess you could say I've neglected my blog. I haven't posted, but that doesn't mean I don't think about this little area on the web that I call mine. I'm going to go with the "it's the thought that counts" saying on this one. I've thought of my blog several times. Thought about posting a handful of the pictures that I've taken this summer, along with the stories that go with them. We've done so many fun things that I want to remember.


It's the thought that counts.... If only I had some time on my hands, these thoughts would turn into something great!

Since returning to work, my free time has never been so focused. If my husband was the efficiency expert before, I'm quickly catching up. Watch out, baby!! ;)

It hasn't been a simple adjustment for me. I've been a bit emotional about the whole thing. But I can't help but feel incredibly thankful. Thankful to have a good job in this economy. Thankful for fun and caring co-workers. Thankful for health and energy. And good coffee. Thankful for the loving people who have not hesitated to help us through the transition and loving our boys like their own. It's honestly something I could probably never express enough gratitude for, but I could sure try.
And, as always, thankful that I've been given this job of being Mom and wife to these wonderful boys.
They really are the best....

I'll be back sooner than later...I promise! :)

4 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Yay! I LOVE that picture of you four! Some of my very favortist people in the whole world!
I agree, the thought DOES count! And you are one hard working, loving, caring & wonderful person whom I am privileged to call my sister! Happy THREE day weekend to you & yours! Yahoo!

The Gladney Family said...

What a cute family picture, I love it and I love your blog. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Malena said...

Hey! You beat ME to updating by MILES! But that's not saying much. :) What a great picture of your happy family. You are all great "adjusters" who love each other and can ride through any changes. I like your perspective, here.

Sweet Pea Potts said...

I'm so glad you updated. You have such a sweet family and we just adore you guys. We miss you and can't wait to get together and catch up!!!