This year Grandma and Grandpa decided they wanted to take the boys to the fair. We agreed they would probably have a great time. Besides that, we were super impressed. Not everyone would be up for braving fair traffic, parking, and crowds to bring two little munchkins to the fair. But then again, Grandparents aren't just anyone :)
Tim and I met them all there after work that day. When we walked up to them they were sitting on a bench munching on scones, drinking a lemonade, and soaking up the good old fairground fun.
I am not kidding, when I looked at Timmy that afternoon I could tell he had done some growing up that day. He had been riding rides for a couple of hours and apparently he couldn't get enough of it because he was not even close to being done!
We loved watching Timmy grab the steering wheel crank it on the ride. We're pretty sure he thought he was actually driving and Tim is convinced he'll be a better driver than me in no time :)
It was such a fun September evening and perfect weather. One of the best parts was that since the Grandparents were there, Tim and I got to ride a rollercoaster together! It was like a little mini date and I enjoyed screaming and holding hands with my man as the rickety old rollercoaster flung us all over the place. A few minutes later we were safe and sound and off to watch Timmy drive more cars and fly more hellicopters. Whew...
Jackson was an observer this time, but I can tell that next year, he will be all about it! I can't wait. He did enjoy the scones very much (that's my boy).
![]() |
| Mmmm. Scone face! |
![]() |
| Big Boy. |
![]() |
| Those smiles make me smile. |
![]() |
| My baby, the helicopter captain. |
![]() |
| Grandpa and Grandma bought Timmy a trumpet. It's loud. Really, really loud. |
![]() |
| He wore this smile the whole time driving. |
![]() |
| A high-fiving good time! |

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
















No comments:
Post a Comment