Saturday, April 23, 2011

my favorite

I've decided not another day will go by with me ignoring my blog like this. It just isn't polite.
And for those of you who have lovingly reminded me, this is for you :)

Just another random post from yours truly. Random because while we have had so much going on, big things and little things, I seem to blog about the little and random things. I never plan these things out, it just happens when I find a chunk of photos on my memory card and it reminds me of these moments that I happen to love. And they're totally random. 
Like this one Sunday afternoon in February:
Where Timmy went everywhere with Teds, cuz he's part of the family.
Teds gets to swing. Teds gets to slide. Teds got barfed on a few weeks ago and is still coming back for more loving. He's the best.
Where Jack could not get enough of his swing and we couldn't get enough of hearing him laugh about it.
Where Daddy checks the mail for me on a Sunday afternoon because we've been too busy to even think about it since the previous Wednesday. 
Where Jack throws the same football into the same bucket at least a hundred times, cuz it's kind of a big boy thing to do.
Where my boys stroll around the yard and "explore" as if it's new territory.
It may not be of much significance, but days like these are often my very favorite.

Where the sounds of their laughter will stay in my brain forever. I love that.


















2 comments:

Malena said...

Love these pictures! Everyone looks so happy and sweet. These are my favorite kinds of days, too, and you can never plan them. Glad you recorded the memories. :)

Mia Sels said...

What a wonderful set of pics that you shared. I love them and love seeing the smiles on all your faces.