We took a whole week off which was wonderful and gave us time to do everything we wanted. Most days consisted of pool, beach, pool, and back to the beach again. I didn't have lots of expectations for the trip other than I knew I was going to cherish the family time. It turned out that I wouldn't have changed a single moment of this vacation.
The weather wasn't even a disapointment, given that it only rained one day, we couldn't complain. We went in the pool anyway (the boys are not tripped out by a little shower ;) ) and made a visit to the aquarium where both boys got to feed the seals and touch some of the sea life. So fun!
We brought Timmy's bike and he seriously rode that thing up and down the promenade and even up and down the beach every day. I love watching him speed around on his bike, and he's getting so good at it. He first went on 2 wheels back in March (on my birthday weekend!). Every childhood milestone is so fun and this one has been one of my favorites to date. It's so thrilling for him=so thrilling for us!
Jack was so much fun on this trip because he has gotten so busy and you can really see his excitement for trying new things. He was wary of the pool at first and as it ended up we could not keep him out of it. He especially loved the seagulls at the beach and pointed out the "ducks" and followed them around everywhere which made for two busy parents. This boy is not afraid to wander! He also learned the words "beach" and "pool" very well and would stand at the window and ask to do either.
I love that my boys love being outside more than anywhere...the perfect playground and we intend to use it to the fullest :)
![]() |
| Boys playing hide and seek. I love their faces when I find them! |
The Oregon Coast has awesome beaches! Amazing that just a little ways south can make a huge difference. Goodbye rocks, hello beautiful sand. I spent most of my water time at lakes growing up. Love them too, but I gotta say, the beach is where it's at, baby!
![]() |
| The boys loved yelling in the bathtub. Some of their best times together happen in the tub! |
![]() |
| They love to rough each other up! |
![]() |
| Timmy got to do the bumper cars |
![]() |
| These 3 mean so much to me:) |
| Family. The four of us, plus one! |
| Beautiful sunsets! |
Watching my boys walk the beach together. I'm so glad these memories are captured forever! The light was shining on them so perfectly at Canon Beach and I thanked God right there for my most precious blessings!





















1 comment:
So sweet andi. You have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment