Saturday, January 14, 2012

first week


I always love looking back on pictures as memories so I wanted to be sure and post a few from Max's first week with us. Having a baby when the holiday season is in full swing sure makes things extra busy, but we wouldn't have it any other way.


The fam...all five of us!
 I have been trying to pump extra bottles every so often so Timmy can feed his little brother. It makes him feel so important, I can tell. I have some really cute videos of his "conversations" with Max during their special feeding times.
When Max was 4 days old, I overheard Timmy say to his newborn brother:
"Well little brother, whatcha gonna be? You can be a worker, a nurse, or a firefighter.....so, whatcha gonna be?"
No answer....guess we will just have to wait to find out!

It's amazing how much little ones sleep. He absoluteley loves to sleep with his brothers playing around him. Doesn't seem to mind the yelling and playing that occurs around here on a daily basis.

So much sleeping!
 Whenever I put Max down on a blanket, the other two boys immediately surround him. Who says the third kid doesn't get any attention? ;)



No comments: