Wednesday, November 30, 2011
precious boy
our sweet new baby boy is here and we could not be happier to have him. Maxwell James McEwen, 8lbs 4.5 oz, born 11/25 at 4:20 in the morning. Who knew Thanksgiving dinner would put me over the edge into labor. Well, if you know me, maybe you aren't surprised ;) I knew he was coming soon. When I woke up on Thanksgiving morning, I could feel it. On our Thanksgiving day walk, I thought it might be one of my last walks before baby. Little did I know, I would be holding him in my arms in just a matter of hours. Holding your new baby is absolutely heavenly. We are treasuring these quiet moments (and not so quiet with 2 big brothers) at home. We're all in love. Baby Max, we ordered the perfect Christmas stocking for you the other day. You are here just in time to celebrate the most wonderful holiday of the year! We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, he is heavenly!!! I am itching to hold him! I'm so glad he is finally here and that everything went well. Can't wait to get together for dinner! Give him kisses for us :)
Post a Comment