Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nothing...

Tonight I was reading a book about Construction machines to the boys. I have to say I couldn't name anything beyond a tractor and a concrete mixer up until a few years ago. Thanks to my boys I could drive through a construction site and throw out names of this and that with the best of them. I might even fit in there! So many reasons to love my boys. 

Anyway, on one of the pages I realized that a woman was driving the excavator. I pointed it out to the boys, "See boys, there is a lady driving this one! How cool is that? Maybe I'll hop on one of those someday...maybe tomorrow I'll go do that!" I joked.
Timmy said, "No Mom, you should not do that."
Me: "Why not?!"
"Because I want you to stay and play with me all day long. I don't want you to drive that excavator, I want you to stay home and keep doing nothing!"

This made me laugh so hard.  I totally know what he meant. He digs my company. He's happy I'm here. The feeling is mutual. I just can't wait for tomorrow...a full day of playing and...nothing! 
;) 



No comments: