Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 months

This precious boy turned 5 months yesterday! Time is flying more than ever. I took the boys to the gymnastics place yesterday and they went crazy for a couple of hours on the bouncy houses and trampolines. Max was rolling around on the mat and trying to scoot everywhere. It's the craziest thing, he lays on his back and kicks his legs and manages to move himself. He wants so badly to be a part of the action. I can tell he will be a little go-getter! I'm kind of glad he can't walk yet. I love holding him! He only likes facing outwards in the carrier because he wants to see everyone. It's funny walking down the aisle at the store with him in the carrier and people will have a normal serious looking face until they look over and spot this little guy grinning at them from ear to ear. It totally transforms people's whole face when they see a smiling baby. My little charmer. 

1 comment:

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Oh, he is so cute! Don't you love how the 3rd ones don't want to miss out on ANYTHING!!! Pretty soon he will insist on doing everything his brothers do!! Too cute! Oh, and how can it be possible that 5 months have gone by?