Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Fair Babies

Dani and I met up with some other mamas at the Puyallup Fair on Sept. 5 (Opening Day). The funny thing was, none of our kids were old enough or big enough to go on any of the rides. We braved the long scone line, and it was totally worth it. By the time we got to the front of the line, we ordered an abundance of scones. No messing around!


After awhile Dan and I wandered into the area where all the people have their flowers on display. We spent some time falling in love with all of the different kinds of dahlias. Gorgeous! I was pushing Timmy and Addie in the double and realized they were being pretty quiet.


Who knew the Puyallup was a good place for a nap? Maybe in a few years we will have some fair action shots, but for now, the only ride these kids got was in the very familiar stroller.

Sweet Cousins

3 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Yep, they could definately pass as siblings! They are just so precious! :)
I like the blog's progress! You need to tell me how to do the music. I've been wanting to put music on my blog too but haven't put the time into figuring it out!
Love you! Have fun at the park!

Malena said...

What a beautiful picture of sleeping chubby kids. They look irresistably kissable. xox

Unknown said...

How fun to have these blogs to keep up with you all. I would start one, but don't have much of anything to pass on. I thihnk you would tire of seeing pictures of cats and dogs!
J and I went to the fair last night to see Manhattan Transfer and Al Jerreau (none of you probably ever heard of them) We saw lots of babies, but none as cute as the two sleeping dolls here! Leslie