We go to the park several times a week, either as a family or just me and LT. He's always loved being outside, and especially enjoys the swing and putting rocks on the slide and watching them slide down. Between all of those things, we have pretty much reached full-on excitement!

Sometimes we stop to pick up Mattie and bring her along. Me 'n LT think she's pretty awesome.
She stands guard to make sure no one else steals the baby swing.

In case you were wondering, the slide also doubles as a drum. Mattie politely excused herself from all of that craziness but I was thrilled that she was nice enough to stay within the camera viewfinder.

And... A very special Birthday wish to Grandpa Bill today!
These two have so much fun together.
2 comments:
What an awesome little boy! I am truly grateful and blessed to have such a special bond with Timmy. He is the joy of my life!
What a sweet picture of LT with Bill... Looks like pure happiness. Dad gave me some childhood pictures the other day- you are around Ts age in them, and I am surprised at how strongly I see him in the pictures of you. The kids say no, though, as your hair is much longer. :) I'll have to show you.
Post a Comment