my husband cuts his own hair, so it's no surprise that he intends on taking care of LT's haircutting needs. I documented his last haircut a few weeks back. He really was getting quite the collection of hair on top of his head. His little Charlie Brown curls were getting a little wild.
The before-hawk:
Being that he loves to brush his teeth, we let him brush his own teeth as long as he wanted. As a sign of gratefulness, he remained relatively still for most of the process.
another work of art is complete :)
2 comments:
I love Tim's look of concentration in picture 2... He is fast becoming the family barber! I just cut Josiah's hair today, though not as stylishly as T did. You two are already pro parents, coming up w/ the toothbrush distraction- thinking like veterans!
You guys are a sweet family! We just gave Cole a haircut as well. The toothbrush, that is a great idea. We have used popcicles in the past to elicit patience. I wish the toothbrush would work with Cole, maybe Lucas. Love, The Cruzats
Post a Comment