Monday, January 12, 2009

part of the fam

these little pups are quickly taking their places in our family...I'll just glaze over the simple fact that they aren't quite housebroken yet, and focus on their cute personalities and downright adorableness. Dad came over and decided Colbie would enjoy a snuggle in my boot. She fit real nice in there.

Timmy loves the puppies and sometimes gets a little too excited about them...how do I explain to a 1 year old that the puppies are sleeping and they don't want you to join them in bed? I must say, they have been good sports about the whole thing. And despite the fact that Timmy frequently wakes them from their peaceful slumber, they remain very excited to see him whenever he walks in the room, and he is greeted with lots of kisses and tail wagging.
Due to that minor detail mentioned above about the puppies not quite being housebroken yet, they are mostly confined to the kitchen. Therefore, LT has a new interest in being in the kitchen as much as possible. This morning, he walked into the kitchen, saw the puppies, and yells, "Hi Guys!" I guess after hearing me say that just about every time I walk in there, he realized that's just what you're supposed to say upon entering!


Colbie, Rolly and LT. Rolly has this way of looking grumpy for the camera...not sure why, he's kind of dramatic I guess.


I can't mention too much about the new little fluffballs without bringing up Mattie girl, the best of the best :)



2 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Aww... love all those pictures and everyone that is in them! :)
I can't wait to hear Timmy say "hi guys!" --- what a little cutie! :)
Have fun disinfecting! teehee...love ya!

Malena said...

Sweet! The dogs photograph well in black and white- especially Mattie! I that picture of Dad is really what I think of when I think of him with Sparky. I second Dani, that I can't wait to hear LT say "Hi guys!" You should try to coach him to say it to th ekids- they would be thrilled!