Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Joy

I love watching everyone open their gifts on Christmas day...especially the kiddos! Here are a few of my favorites.
Never a dull moment!
Sisters, sharing in the excitement!
I think I have the cutest nieces in the world! Loving the pigtails on these two....



LT, thrilled to pieces with another button to push. Because really, there never can be too many buttons in this world for my little boy. Perhaps now my stereo will get a break? Not a chance.


2 comments:

Malena said...

That is so funny! You were really there and ready with the camera to get those shots! Do you have any of Naomi from the next few minutes, when she sees what's in her package? :)

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

I love those pictures! I'd have to agree... those little girls are all just too darn cute! :) Plus the little button boy at the bottom! :)