Monday, June 22, 2009

my guy!

Sometimes when I think about all the things we want to teach our children throughout their lives it can become a tad overwhelming. I know we won't get to all of it, but I have to be grateful that I have T around to help me with the things that are most important. It's something I am thankful for every single day. We're still fairly new at this whole parenting game, but so far I would say he's an amazing father. Love him!!

3 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Yes! I'd say T is a pretty darn good Daddy! :) One of the best things he does is love LT & Jack's mommy.
"love is all ya need! "

Malena said...

Yay for Dads!And uncles too! We are thankful for them all. BT is awesome, and LT is doing well to follow in his footsteps. :)Very, very sweet picture.

Unknown said...

What a great picture! Soon you three will be four...wow. Little Tim will be a great big brother I'm sure. Tim sets an excellent example for his sons!