Sunday, January 3, 2010

four months

Tomorrow Jack will be four months old! I took these of him last week, so in that case I guess you could say I took these last year! We feel so blessed that every day we get to hang out with this fine little fella. He has a very even temperment and always seems to go with the flow. He'll get all bundled up and hang outside in the cold and sometimes rain with me and LT and as long as he's in my arms he doesn't mind a bit. What a sport. Right now he loves sucking on his fingers, going for walks, being held, and he is quick to smile when people talk to him. He is growing so well and T and I are convinced that he is trying to grow as quick as possible because he wants to get out and play with his busy brother. Soon enough my child, soon enough. But it's okay to stay a baby for a little while longer...











1 comment:

Sarena said...

Oh, so sweet! I love those last two smiley shots. Even his eyes are smiling! We love you, little Jackson!