Wednesday, January 20, 2010

keeps us laughing


Here are just a few of the things Timmy has been saying these days that make us laugh. Really, he makes us laugh all the time, so I hope to continue documenting more and more of what he says before I forget. I only wish I had all of these things recorded in his little sing-song voice. If you know my boy, you know his little voice, and it's priceless.


  • A couple weeks ago we pull up to our parking spot at the Home Depot and we hear Timmy from his seat in the back, "Look at that! It's Home Depot! I like that Home Depot, it's so cute!"

  • Timmy and I like to make cookies together. He's getting pretty darn handy in the kitchen, that is, when he's not sneaking handfuls of chocolate chips or throwing all of my spatulas into the sink. Today I told him we were going to make something, and he ran and got his chair, pushed it up to the counter, and climbs up, looking ready to help. "Ok. Let's see here...need some oats."

  • Timmy walked out onto the deck the other day and hops off. As he lands on the grass I hear him mutter under his breath, "Careful, honey."

  • This Sunday Tim and I are standing in the bathroom getting ready for church, and Timmy walks up to me, wraps both his arms around my legs, and grunts as he tries to lift me up. When it becomes clear that I am going nowhere, he looks up at me. "It's very heavy," he says.

2 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Oh, that is so funny! I think my favorites are the "need some oats" and "it's very heavy" ones! Keep 'em coming! That is hilarious!

Malena said...

Oh- "careful, honey" cracked me up! Those are too cute. You can just see how his mind is working!