Sunday, February 7, 2010

a good good girl

I took this picture last month. LT wasn't feeling good one morning and he ended up falling asleep on the couch. Colbie planted herself next to him and didn't leave his side. I definitely believe that dogs know when someone in the family is down and out, and they make sure to give them a little extra attention.
Last night I was tucking Timmy in for bed and I started out his prayer...
"Dear God, thank you for..."
And he chimes in with, "Fank you for Colbie. She's got two eyes. She has a nose! She has a mouf. She has a tongue! Timmy has a tongue too. She a good, good girl!"
Long pause....
"Amen!"

1 comment:

Malena said...

How sweet! I wish I could have heard that. I would have needed your translation for that many words, though. GOod job recording these things!