Sunday, April 11, 2010

family of four...for Nau at least!

Yesterday was a lovely and windy Saturday, and I got to spend a part of it hanging out with the Naus and capture their family as it is at the moment...it's just a matter of days before another sweet girl will make her entrance into this big world, and into the loving arms of this fun family.


Warning, a lot of pictures follow...for my five year old blog-reading niece who requested to see these on my blog, these are for you, sweetie-kins. I had fun with you yesterday, sitting in the back of your giant car and playing all sorts of goofy games. Thanks for making me laugh! You're almost as good at that as your mommy is...almost. :)














































































See you soon, "Rosebud"....I love you already!

5 comments:

Grammy and Gramps said...

Love 'em!
Good job!

Malena said...

Oh... so sweet! I think you really captured their family! Lots of energy and vitality! I like the shots by the peely paint wall and the one on the steps, Kanners w/ her eyes closed. Great pictures, great people. :) The countdown begins!! Make your guess!

Sarena said...

Thanks for being such a relaxed and fun photographer for my rather wild family!:) You are great at what you do! Can't wait for a less windy, freezing day when we can bring our families (Rosebud included) back for a fun day at the beach. XO!

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

A- good job with the photos! I love these and i LOVE the one of Kanners and Eben together with Ebers huge grin! hehe! One of my favoritist families ever! xoxo
Nice work!
Any minutes now, baby rosebud! I can't wait to meet and hold you!!!

Sweet Pea Potts said...

What a beautiful family!