Well, here we are at month 7 with our Jackson. He is precious beyond words, and he has very few demands. At 7 months, he is starting to finally enjoy solid foods! His favorites thus far are sweet potatoes and bananas. I love making baby food and I'm having fun trying new things with him. I'm looking forward to summer when all of the very best fruits are in season! And these two little teeth are proving quite handy.
He also wants to be sitting up at all times...no more lounging on his back during awake hours. He stays pretty happy looking around and watching his surroundings. When he sees a toy he wants he knocks himself over to his tummy and rolls over to it.

I still can't get enough of these cheeks.
He also wants to be sitting up at all times...no more lounging on his back during awake hours. He stays pretty happy looking around and watching his surroundings. When he sees a toy he wants he knocks himself over to his tummy and rolls over to it.
I still can't get enough of these cheeks.
Last night Tim said that Jack was so great that he couldn't stand it! It's the truth, Jack-e boy! you are so great! I guess we'll just have to deal with it :)


5 comments:
So sweet Andrea! He is a precious joyful little guy.
Oh Jack-e-boy! You are SO stink'n cute and precious! Your smile is contagious, little man!
You are such a gift! Love you!
What a delightful boy!!!
He is just a perfect peach if a boy. :)
ha ha! I meant OF. Oh my. :)
Post a Comment