We spent an awesome few days in Cle Elum with the wonderful Nau family! So of course, we had a fantastic time!This little getaway actually happened in the end of August I believe, and it was special for many reasons. One of them being, it was Colbie's first major weekend getaway! Yay, Colbs! She did great. No problem at all. When you're an 8 pound ball of fluff, there isn't much wrong you can do in the world.
As for the big people, Sar and I enjoyed a good run, and lots of jokes regarding our hubbies :) They are never ending, I tell you. We love you, boys!
T and Ed logged in a good bike ride that left my husband saddle sore, as well as some fly-fishing. Good times indeed.

Obi was a stud and impressed us with his fetching skills the whole trip. We made sure not to make Colbie feel inferior despite the fact that she doesn't know the first thing about fetching.

Oh, these boys kept us entertained. Always on a new adventure...and usually a messy one!

Anika decided to join in, because if there is fun happening, there is no way this little gal is going to miss it!

This smile makes my day!



Here they are one morning. I'm pretty sure they were doing their pre-breakfast scheming...hmmmm what trouble to get into today? :)
They enjoyed several games of hide and seek, sliding down the stairs at full speed, and hunting for lizards, aka (in Timmy language) "slizzards". In fact, some nights he even tells me that he sees a "slizzard" in his closet. I sure hope it isn't true, but the thought of it definitely keeps him entertained!
As parents, it is important that we take advantage of certain "tools"....the hose being one of them. Because, in case you were wondering, there is such a thing as being too dirty for the bath.

As parents, it is important that we take advantage of certain "tools"....the hose being one of them. Because, in case you were wondering, there is such a thing as being too dirty for the bath.



I do have to point out that this trip was not all fun and games ;) I got proof of this little stand off.
Notice the muddy handprint on Timmy's belly? He was just about to get even. Hopefully I stopped him, but I'm not sure that I did. I think I might have just taken the picture.
And look at these two sweeties:
Anika enjoyed holding her "little" cousin Jackie boy. Or should I say..."younger" cousin? That might be more appropriate. This picture kind of blows my mind in a way. :)
Rosebud loves her chewy giraffe. 



4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love these pictures, the captions.... makes me jealous I wasn't there to see it first hand but the trip sounds awesome and the pictures are great!
I think one of my favorites is the 'stand off' you caught... hahaha!
And love the series of the kids playing in the mud!
So glad it was such a fun get away, even for Colbie!
That sounds like a blast! Ha for a moment, we thought Eben was Jackson. Sound like you guys had a fun time with each other :)
These pics are awesome! So light, bright and beautiful. I am cracking up at Anika drowning under Jack- that is too funny!! Very sweet.-Love, Mal
Oh man, these pics sure made me smile. Miss those moments already--muddy boys, happy babies, men cookin some de-lish meat. What a weekend...loved just being with you guys. Let's do it again! xoxo
Post a Comment