Sunday, October 9, 2011

baby boy...waiting for you!


The boys and I can hardly wait for baby to get here. We are getting closer and closer to his arrival and the closer it gets the more real it seems. Baby brother, we get to meet you next month!
Timmy talks about the baby quite often and often asks what the baby will do or say in certain situations. "Mom, what will the baby say when I tickle him?" or, "Mom, can baby take a bath with me and Jackie?" The best one happened the other day. "Mom, if the baby is crying he probably just wants to have more fun! I could just pick him right up and just toss him on the couch!" Hmm. No.
I know we all can't wait to get our hands on baby boy #3 for the first time.  I just hope we can all keep from fighting over the little guy ;)
Tim and I are already looking forward to our bundled up winter walks with baby in the carrier, a sleeping baby in our bedroom, and another little personality to learn. 
 I never, ever imagined I would have three boys. To be honest I never gave my "future" family much thought, other than I knew I wanted some kids :) I know some people have sex preferences, years of separation, names, and everything all picked out ahead of time, but that was just never me. Not that you can really completely control those things anyway...(although I've heard some very fun theories :)) To see how everything has unfolded in our little family has been so fun. This is what I love about life. Just rolling with it.
 I love my boys and I know that Tim and I were chosen to be their parents. And because with a third boy on the way, and because of all the "girl" questions I get, I feel that I've just gotta put this in writing: 
I know boys can be wild and crazy. I wouldn't trade my boys for anything. Not even a girl... ;)
 And there you have it.
So bring it on, little boy #3!  Hurry up and come play with us!!

2 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

We can't wait to get our share of snuggles with him either! Come on sweet baby boy!!!! :)You've got one huge family waiting to love on you!!!
xoxo

Sweet Pea Potts said...

You look beautiful Andrea! We can't wait to meet another perfect baby boy. You and Tim and the perfect "boy parents" and he will be so blessed to join your precious family. You are one of the sweetest families we know!