Friday, March 9, 2012

3 months and a new name

Well my babe is 3 (and a half) months already. Truly he is a love! A perfect addition. 
People ask if the older boys are ever jealous of him. Never. But... the older boys do fight with each other...and they do fight over him! Like it's not uncommon for me to hear, "Mom, I wanted to snuggle Max and Jackie keeps taking my spot!" And so on...Guess there are worse things ;).
This morning at breakfast we were talking about names. Timmy said, "Mom, why do people have to have three names?" 
Me: "They don't. But most people do." He then proceeded to ask me about everyone in the family and their full name (This included all the cousins, so as you can imagine this conversation this took awhile :)).
When we finished, he said, "Mom, I know what Maxie's three name's are supposed to be."
Me: "Oh yeah?"
Timmy: "Yeah. Maxie Cutie McEwen."
He then turns to Max and says, "Is it possible you are so cute and weird and funny?" 


 And here is the newly named little cutie enjoying the sunshine yesterday. The boys and I could't get enough of the Springtime feeling yesterday. It's gone today, but it will be back, I know it!



No comments: