As much as I love snapping pics I don't bring my camera along to even half of the things that we do. Being out with 3 little ones (two of them being extremely busy and the other needing to be carried), its not always practical. This is where my cell phone comes in handy. Not always the best quality of pictures but I love looking through my cell phone picture gallery as I forget a lot of the things we do until I browse through the photos.
Back in December we went skating for one of the boys' friends birthday parties. It was so much fun! I love old school activities like this and let me tell you skating rinks haven't changed a bit since I made the rounds here as a kid! I knew Timmy would love it but what I didn't know is that my little two year old would be insistent upon putting skates on and going for it. He wasn't fast but he was determined. A two year old on wheels is a sight to see. Fortunately the wheels are pretty tight and he didn't go spilling all over the place since all offers of hand-holding were refused. Proud of my little Jack Jack. I love seeing my kiddos try new things!
![]() |
| Little Jack on skates. Dad and big bro are a part of the train. |

No comments:
Post a Comment