It's been so fun watching some of my oldest friends become mom's the last few years. It seems like just yesterday we were wearing hideous clothing all around the junior high school together ;). What's crazy is that we all seem to be popping out little boys like they are going out of style! OK, so it's mostly me who is doing that. But, they aren't far behind! Turns out our boys are starting to have as much fun as we once did. Ever since Nichole moved back to the area several months ago these two have found ways to get into lots of trouble, I mean, mischief together. We're not sure what they will come up with next, but we know it will be entertaining.
| Here are Timmy & Austin at the gym together for Austin's birthday |
Last week, or maybe the week before since I can't seem to keep track of time, I had 5 girls over here with their little ones. I'm so glad we got a pic of them together, because although the rest of us are local, Kristen travelled here from Illinois so we probably won't see her and Weston for at least another year and all the kids will be so much bigger by then.
Look at this pile 'o boys! I could just kiss all of their sweet little cheeks before they run away. Or crawl away :) Oh, they are growing up so fast and it's so much fun to see! I love how old friendships of mine are creating new friendships for our little ones.
1 comment:
Awww, so sweet! :)
Post a Comment