Tuesday, April 3, 2012

a visit from the sisters



My kids are so lucky. They have cousins everywhere they look! I always knew kids growing up that had a ton of cousins at school or in their neighborhood and I was always confused which cousin went to which family because they were always together. 
Personally I didn't have many cousins around but I know it would have been so much fun!

We got to watch the sister pair of Anika and Rosie a few weeks ago just for the weekend. To say my boys had fun would be an understatement. They loved it!
Speaking of love...Rosie loves us, too :)
I wasn't sure how she would do since we hadn't watched her before but she was a perfect little angel for us and didn't shed a single tear all weekend...until her parents came to pick her up! 

Thanks for coming little girlies! We loved hanging out with you! You are both nothing but fun!


And you wonder why Timmy loves Anika? Digging in her dress...that's right!

No comments: