Thursday, October 23, 2008

An Afternoon with the Pumpkins


This week we decided to take LT to the Pumpkin Patch. He had a blast exploring and acted more and more excited once he realized there was practically an endless supply of pumpkins for him to play with! He was definitely drawn to the larger ones, probably because they make much better drums. He also attempted to pick them up several times...no such luck!

Pumpkin Head!

He was really into this corn display....


They had a barn with goats, pigs, bunnies and newborn kittens--all very cute (with the exception of the goats, sorry)!

Imagine my surprise when we walked past the pigs, LT pointed and said, "DaDa". I'm sure he meant to say "dog", because right now most animals with four legs= dog in his world...but, his little verbal slipup was a bit funny! Tim thought I coaxed it out of him to amuse myself, but I would never do that! :)

So many pumpkins....not enough time!



He really, really wanted to run back to the pumpkins...so we convinced him we will be back next year. Until then.....there's always pictures to look back on a really fun day.



2 comments:

Malena said...

What beautiful pictures... and wonderful memories. Where did you go? Looks so nice. LT is just so very cute. And for the record, I have never really thought Tim looked like a pig. It must have been a mistake- a slip of the tongue on LTs part. I don't know...

Joe B. said...

Lt called Tim a pig, or a pig Dad? Priceless.