Thursday, October 30, 2008

A View From the Top

We've been having some great Fall days here, and its hard not to take full advantage by getting outside while the weather is still behaving. On Sunday, we made sure the football game was being recorded (my Mom is so nice), and we took off to see what we could see! LT did so well, there was enough for him to observe that he didn't mind sitting still in the backpack for so long. We ran into several different hikers on the trails with their dogs, which he was thrilled about. He loves to say "dog" and watch them run around.


Sneak preview!



This was my view for most of the hike. I like these 4 legs, so I was OK with it!


Yay! We made it. He's always happy to get out and play.






I think he's handsome. Yesterday was his Birthday. Man, I am grateful for him!


Snacks are essential for ALL of us!






Isn't it lovely? God makes nice things. The pictures really don't do it justice.




These next two photos were both taken at 2:14...I literally watched him fall asleep in a matter of seconds. He slept the rest of the way down! We really had a great time.





2 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Aww! How cute!
I was wondering when you'd post those hiking pics!
Can you send me some pics of the CCF outting last night!?!
Fun stuff!
I laughed about the picture of your "view" ... and how you love those 4 legs... hehe! cute!

Malena said...

Lovely pictures... I love the last two- they really tell the story! Where were you hiking? The seems like the perfect thing to do on a bright Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, we did so much rushing around last weekend that I was beat, and was probably just falling asleep on the couch as you were cresting that hill in the beautiful sunshine. What a shame.