This is a common scene around our house...Timmy and some sort of gadget. Currently some of his favorite toys are the phone and the remote control. It's something about the buttons.The other day the phone was ringing and I glanced at the display to see who was calling...
"Nom confidentiel". What? When I press talk, it says I have a "connexion". Thanks Little T, for changing our phone settings. We now know a little bit of French. Now, can you tell us how you did that--give us the secret code to the combination of buttons you pushed, because we've messed around with all sorts of buttons and can't figure out how to get it back to English.
This amount of talent at under a year old--he's going places :)
Who, Me?
He looks pretty innocent, don'tcha think?

2 comments:
That's so funny- I'll have to read it to the kids, they love little "naughty" stories. :) Know what else is funny? LT is often w/out clothes! Are you hinting at BD gift ideas here? JK. I know he likes to be bare. He's a little baby-nudist. Just can't forget that diaper. :) Cute cute cute pictures.
Ha ha, yes mal, he is an aspiring nudist ;)We strip him down when he eats fruit in the kitchen (plums, peaches, etc) it is such a DISASTER! :)but he loves it. Glad we got your sympathy though-can't wait for the new clothes! A
Post a Comment