The other night, Tim had to work pretty late. I did what any good mom would do, and kept Timmy up late with me so he could see Daddy for a few minutes when he got home. LT was excited to be up late, so when Dad got home, he did what any good son would do...he had to make sure Dad's briefcase was organized for the next morning!

I think he did a great job, don't you? And I think he knows it.

I learned a couple lessons here. One, always keep your camera in a very handy spot (like the kitchen counter). You never know what can happen in just a couple seconds--it could be very worth documenting :) And two, note to self, LT is super quick.
One last thought... I wonder where can I find child safety locks made specifically for a briefcase?
3 comments:
oh my goodness! what a cutie!
Maybe a bungee cord, wrapped around a few times?! That could backfire though! What a triumphant face he is wearing! Yes, I think he did do a good job. I'll hire him for my file cabinet... Gee- it looks like I already did...
lol mali! he's overpriced, don't you think? And yes, the bungee cord would certainly backfire ;)
Post a Comment