Hi Andrea, I saw a link to your blog on Dani's blog. What a sweet and beautiful family you have. I loved your family's halloween costumes...how creative and fitting! Many Blessings, Brooke
Joe, I'll ask Tim and see what he says...will get back to you ;)
Brooke, I was just telling one of the sisters the other day that I hadn't seen you for awhile! Thanks for stopping by my blog, its always good to hear from you!!
4 comments:
Looks comfortable. Can I sit there too when we watch as movie over there???
Hi Andrea, I saw a link to your blog on Dani's blog. What a sweet and beautiful family you have. I loved your family's halloween costumes...how creative and fitting! Many Blessings, Brooke
Joe, I'll ask Tim and see what he says...will get back to you ;)
Brooke, I was just telling one of the sisters the other day that I hadn't seen you for awhile! Thanks for stopping by my blog, its always good to hear from you!!
andi
Matt wants the other side!
Post a Comment