We let Timmy open his presents from us on Christmas Eve, one of them being a new pair of rubber boots from yours truly....
We also attended a Christmas play this year...I'm not kidding when I say LT enjoyed watching his cousins sing up on stage. He watched and listened to the entire thing! We were shocked! Afterwards, he had some cuddle time with some of his favorite people.

We also attended a Christmas play this year...I'm not kidding when I say LT enjoyed watching his cousins sing up on stage. He watched and listened to the entire thing! We were shocked! Afterwards, he had some cuddle time with some of his favorite people.





1 comment:
Darling, as usual! I love the pictures from the play, too- great memories. It was very special to the girls that you all were there- and a real and unexpected bonus that LT tolerated and actually like the performance! What good taste and good manners he has. :)
Post a Comment