LT and I have managed to fit two different zoo trips in the last few weeks...two different zoos with two different sets of cousies!
We have been keeping plenty busy apparently and time is just flying by like crazy. I've just downloaded the rest of my photos into my "July" folder, just to realize that it is in fact mid-August. What?!
oddly enough, Timmy just loved the flamingos! I think he was fascinated by their thin little legs :) Since our first trip to the zoo, he'll often say, "Flamingo zoo!" when he sees a flamingo in one of his books.

timmy had fun cruising around the zoo with Addie
...and Caleb! Baby Greta was also present but busy eating of course!
...and Caleb! Baby Greta was also present but busy eating of course!
I asked the boys what a tiger says and they were happy to "raaaar" at me!
Another day, another zoo: Here's LT and Anika exploring together.
but wait....they got to do more than just explore! can you believe they offer camel rides at the zoo?! Sar and I couldn't resist the opportunity to fork over a little cash and put our youngsters atop a camel hump just to see what happened! I think we giggled the whole time watching them. They are just sooooo cute together.
So proud of these two for hanging on so tight!

Poor Eben was too small to ride the camel but he can't get enough of these little critters, I can't remember what they are called but they sure are cute.


2 comments:
Wow! ---caught ya! I am up this late too and saw your just posted!
Well, very soon my dear, we will be nursing buddies again, able to call or text pretty much any hour of the day or night! ... Looks like your getting some early "practice" ...
love the pics... they are so fun to look at!
Hope you can get some sleep!
What, Nature Girl? YOu can't remember the animal's name? I'm shocked. ha ha. Pretty soon LT will be remembering everything for you like my kids do for me. It helps, but is sort of enabling my memory to collapse. As usual, great pictures!
Post a Comment