we love hearing all of LT's comments. Life is so much brighter with him around :) He frequently refers to himself as a "happy boy" or a "funny man". I wish I could remember all of the funny or sweet things he says these days, here are just a few.

The 3 of us sat down to dinner. Tim took a drink and let out a huge burp.
Me: "Timmy, Daddy burped! What should he say?"
Timmy: "Amen!!"
We were checking out at Costco, and the cashier turns to Timmy.
"Hello there, what's you're name?"
Timmy: "Name Timmy! Happy Boy!"
Tim and LT are in the other room and Tim is helping LT get dressed.
Tim: "Alright, you're all dressed!"
Timmy: "Alright...sweet!"
Timmy and I are outside shooting baskets on his little hoop.
I make a basket and Timmy looks over.
Timmy: "Nice shot Mommy!"
Timmy: "Nice shot Mommy!"
Me: "Thanks! Can Timmy make a basket?"
He makes a basket.
Me: "Nice shot, Timmy"
Timmy: "Whoa Timmy. Totally cool!"
Tonight, we are putting Timmy to bed.
Tim lays him down in his crib. Before Tim can say anything, Timmy looks up at him and says, "Daddy loves you!"
3 comments:
Those are just precious! I love that picture too! Keep writing them down because its true, its hard to remember if you don't!!! Plus I love to read them!
Oh, Andrea what a great picture! A perfect picture of summer mixed with joy. Timmy is growing up so quick. The ultrasound video below is beautiful and sweet. :)
Oh! How perfectly sweet- almost makes me teary. (OK, so it does make me teary- I'm a sap...) LT is so unique and vibrant- love that little guy. Picture is "totally cool." :)
Post a Comment