little Jackson arrived on Friday evening, just in time to kick off Labor Day weekend in style! We are thrilled. It was everything we could have hoped for. I plan on writing more about his birth once I have a chance to sit longer than few minutes without nearly falling asleep. Until then, here's a shot of my boys. Timmy asks many times a day to hold Baby Jack. It's hard to say no, look how happy he gets. This was his first time holding his brother, on Saturday morning. Daddy went to work today, so the 3 of us stuck around home together. Between the two of them, these little guys are gonna keep me busy! Love them so much.
This picture makes me laugh. I love baby yawns.
Soon I'll get some more pics up. Right now I have a`sleeping baby in my bed, and I can't wait to join him.
This picture makes me laugh. I love baby yawns.
Soon I'll get some more pics up. Right now I have a`sleeping baby in my bed, and I can't wait to join him.
7 comments:
Andrea and Tim, Jack is beautiful! So happy to hear that the birth went so smoothly. What an extra blessing. Wishing your family an intimate, precious "babymoon." Can't wait to meet him! Love, the Cruzat Family
Congrats!! He is beautiful! I hope they both ease you into live with 2 kids!
Whahoo!!! So happy he is hear!
Congrats!! What beautiful boys! Hope your transition is a smooth one!
Love that new little guy and his big brother!
Too beautiful for words... Your family is truly a blessing, as was the gift of Jack's wonderful birth. Love those Happy Boys!
Yay, I've been waiting to see pics of those two precious faces together! Holding Jack might be your ticket to getting LT to hold still!:)(Well, that and "tar" videos.) Anyway, lots of love to the McE's--we're so happy for you guys and can't wait to hold the little man again soon too!
Post a Comment