Yep, we got a puppy! Her name is Colbie, and she's the runt of the litter but I fell in love with her. Bumpa & Grammy couldn't resist either, and they came home with one of Colbie's brothers. We call him Rolly. So far, so good. We're all smitten with our little fluffballs! We are keeping Rolly for the night because these 2 are obviously attached. Nothing like sibling love :)
Colbie in back, Rolly in front.
Colbie, Rolly.
Rolly, Colbie.
Timmy moving in for one of his famous open-mouth kisses on the puppies.
Learning to pat gently...
Timmy sitting with Rolly & Colbie.

2 comments:
NO WAY! I can't believe you got her! I was thinking about it last night and thought that you wouldn't venture all the way down there in the snow and ice, but now i can see why! She and he are perfectly adorable. I cannot wait to hold them. Oh, and LT is adorable too, of course :) he looks more curious than smitten- i'm sure he's having a ball. Congratulations on the new addition!
That's awesome you guys... congratulations on bthe new addition to the family. I guess it's less painful, but it works. Timmy is gonna love the pooch!
Post a Comment