Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving times two

The entire month of November just slipped away....We've been so busy! Thanksgiving was a wonderful time. We were fortunate to celebrate Thanksgiving twice, on two seperate days with each of our families. This means two rounds of delicious dinners and good company. We missed seeing a few people that couldn't make it (Sarbaby & Co.), it just isn't quite the same when someone is missing.


Timmy enjoyed both days completely. His favorites seemed to be mashed potatoes, rolls, and cranberry jello. He had a blast playing with his Grandparents, Great Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. My son is surrounded by so many people that love him, I wish every kid could know that feeling. We are so blessed by our families. They have taught us so much about life.


Here are some shots from both Thanksgiving celebrations mixed together. I'm sleepy, so I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking :)




















I love them!!





3 comments:

Malena said...

Thanksgiving was a successful photo op for you! What awesome pictures, every one. I can't even pick a favorite, but Eva's favorites are Lori & Buds at the piano, and Josiah hoisting poor little Clover! :)

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Love the pics A! Addie is sitting on my lap enjoying everyone of them!

Unknown said...

Andrea, you are becoming quite the photographer! I just love looking at these family blogs...the kids are just so darling!